Monday, July 9, 2018

Brilliant Brights-Blues

Have you seen all the new colors and how they work into each color family?  I thought I would feature some cards that showcase each one of the colors in the Brights Collection this week.  In fact I created a class featuring this weeks cards.  Check it out here.

Today's colors

Coastal Cabana
Bermuda Bay
Pacific Point
Gorgeous Grape

Today's stamp set
Healing Hugs
  This is a new distinctive stamp from the 2018-2019 annual catalog.

To make today's card I followed these steps.....

1. First, I used an acrylic block and markers to scribble the 4 colors featured today on the block.

2. Next I spritzed the block to allow the colors to spread and blend a little.

3. I placed a piece of card stock over the block and pressed.

4. When this was dry I stamped my images on top.



As a final touch I added some pearls.  I thought they could look like drops of dew.  

Tomorrow, I will share a card made with the red and pinks from the Brights family, and feature the Love You to Pieces stamp set.

I hope everyone is staying cool and finding some time to stamp.  I am in Ohio attending the annual Davis Family Reunion.  We are at my brother's house where there is a pool.  So, no matter how hot it is outside, I know we can cool off.

Till tomorrow,
Stamp a card,
Sushi

Don't forget to leave a comment and I will send you a card from this week.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment