Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Blended Seasons-Stamparatus Wreath


I was playing around with different color combinations and came up with this one.  Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.  I love it! What is your favorite color combination?

 A couple of stamps in the Blended Seasons stamp set are small enough to use in a wreath.  There is a sheaf of wheat ( I used it in yesterday's card) and the cluster of leaves I used on today's card.  When I saw those stamps I immediately decided I needed to make a wreath card using the stamparatus. I will be posting a youtube video showing how I made this card later on today.


I wanted a tiny little flower as an accent and found it in the stamp set called Jar of Love.  The cute saying in the middle seemed to fit with the leaves and is from the stamp set called A Good Day. The final touches were to color in the leaves with one of the new water color pencils and add a polka dot tulle ribbon bow.

So far I have shown Christmas, Summer, and Spring cards, what season will be next? Make a guess and check it out tomorrow.

Are you excited about having this stamp set in your stash?  I also sew and we call all the fabric we collect our stash, so why can't our collection of stamps be a stash also. So, my question is How big is your stash?

I plead the fifth,
Sushi


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment