Monday, July 16, 2018

Christmas Through the Year-Designer paper

 Greetings,
I got home last night from a wonderful family reunion.  I was able to see all my siblings except for my sister who lives in Oregon, all my children except Chris who lives in St.Louis, and 5 of my grandchildren.  We had wonderful weather, lots of games, visits to amazing places, great food and lots of good times celebrating each other.

This week I am focusing on Christmas cards, Christmas in July.  I have a monthly class I have held for about 4 years called Christmas Through the Year.  Each month people make 3 cards from the same design for $5.00.  At the end of the year they have 36 handmade cards ready to go.  I learned about this class idea at a Stampin'Up! convention several years ago from a demonstrator who was in her 80's.  

Today's card is a great way to use up little scraps of designer paper. It was very easy to create.  Even though I used last catalog's Christmas paper, it would be easy to duplicate this design with this year's paper.

Tomorrow I will share a card I featured at the Christmas class, and at a local assisted living facility.  Everyone was able to have a great looking card because they used the Stamparatus for exact stamping.

It is great to be back home and stamping again.
Sushi




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment