Thursday, July 19, 2018

Christmas Through the Year-Snowflake Sentiments

Another event I hold once every 3 months is a what I call a Stamp a Stack.  

1. I find extra card packs from classes I have held in the past and put them in a box.

2. I collect all the supplies needed to make the card and place them in the same box.

3. I create about 15-20 boxes and place them around my stamping room.

4. Stampers come, take a box, and make as many leftover cards as they wish.  When all the supplies are gone the box is taken away and the supplies returned to their home.

5. This is a event that a lot of customers like to attend because they can pick and choose which card to make, and they can make as many cards as they wish.
Today's card will be one of the cards in the stamp a stack I am having on July 30th.   I am calling it the Christmas in July stamp a stack.

I love the lacy looking border on the stamp and the delicate snowflakes. The saying has been embossed in silver embossing powder and the ribbon added for a little extra silver. To make it easier for those making this card I have already cut out the snowflakes.

Tomorrow's card uses the Hearts Come Home stamp set and the Hometown Greetings edgelits.  

Just a note about this weather in Illinois. 81 degrees, not bad, but with the humidity it becomes a day in the 90's.  Heat with humidity is a lot harder for me to tolerate, than heat without.

Staying inside in the air conditioning,
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment