Friday, July 6, 2018

Animal Outings-Fancy Fold Friday

 I had so much fun using all the animals from this set (except for the frog) along the folded edges in this cards.


1. First I scored the card stock in half, then at 2 1/8" on one half.  I did this to 2 sheets of card stock. I then folded on the scores lines till I have a fold like above. The two cards are glued together. I trimmed the piece that is on the inside 1/8" on the left side.

2.  Next, I put the top fold through the embossing folder using the Layered Leaves folder. I wanted to images to stand out a bit more so I ran a Versa mark pad over the top.

3. I stamped, cut out and colored each animal.  Two are attached on the left hand side and one of the right hand side.  Make sure that you only glue half of each animal onto the folded edge.



Finally, add a saying on the inside.  I also stamped some leaves using Versa Mark.  I just wanted a subtle look.

What fun I had this week.  Is this bundle now on your wish list.  I received the stamp set at the last On Stage I went to in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  Once I got the matching framelits, I have really had fun using the set.  Not just for kids.

Next week I will be featuring cards for my Brilliant Brights class on July 20th.  Each card will feature the colors in the Brights family. Come back and see how well the colors in this family go together.

If you decide to take advantage of the Join the fun offer of a family of ink pads, and stamps of your choice, you could have this bundle and the brights along with $80 more. Click on the link above for more details.

Hope your summer is going great with some time for creating,
Till Monday, 
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment