Thursday, September 6, 2018

Blissful Blooms scrapbook layout

  When I saw the lovely flower arrangements on the cards for August, my mind started churning with ideas on how turn these cards into a scrapbook layout. These beautiful cards were very easy to duplicate as you can see in this video.


I remember the first kit that came out in 2013.  You received a block, a red rubber stamp set, and the materials to make 4 cards.  This most recent kit included materials to make 10 cards with some vellum leaves left over. 

Here are some things I did to create this layout.

1. I used the negative space as a stencil and sponged Old Olive ink in the spot that held the vellum leaves.

2. I cut the flower group from one card into a cluster for the left hand page.

3. I cut the second card front into 1 1/2 strips as accents to the white card stock on the right hand page.

4. Finally, I stamped the flower image that came in the kit and cut them out added them with some vellum leaves to the corners of the white card stock.

I am excited to share this layout with the stampers that come to my Scrapbook Your Life class.

I am ready for the cooler weather of fall.  It has been so hot this past week that I have not ventured out for my daily bike ride.  If the forecasted stays away then I should be able to get a ride in the next few days.

Hope you are inspired to either, get out your Paper Pumpkin kits and make them up, or try a few kits to see if you like getting this great surprise in the mail.

Tomorrow, look for another late kit completed.
Till then Happy Stamping,
Sushi


No comments:

Post a Comment