Monday, September 24, 2018

Stamparatus-Make it Simple Monday


    When I first saw this stamp set, I wondered how on earth a person could line up all the parts and have it look decent. Well, the Stamparatus is how that can happen. I have decided to acquaint you with the Stamparatus this week and show you all the wonderful things you can do with it.

I am calling this simple because you use the Stamparatus in the most simple way to create the saying.


Here is a great video that shows you all that the Stamparatus is capable of doing.




Set up the Stamparatus by attaching each plate.

1. First decide on the size of card stock you want to stamp on and place in the stamp Stamparatus.  You need to use the pad that comes with it along with some kind of scrap paper on top.

2. Decide where you want to place the card stock.  I usually place it in the upper right hand corner.  Anchor it with one of the magnets.

3. Place the outline stamp upside down where you want it on the card stock. Then, pull one of the plates down and it will pick up your stamp. Ink up the stamp and bring the plate down and up and your outline in now on your card stock. (When I use this at Cedarhurst, an assisted living facility, I tell the ladies to shut and open the door.

4. Decide where to place the second stamp, place it upside down and use the top plate to pick it up and stamp it. 

Now, you are wondering, what about the 3rd stamp?  This is the great part of the Stamparatus.

5. Hold one of the plates at a 50 degree angle, remove it and then turn it over and place it back where it came from.  

6. Now you can place the third stamp on the card stock upside down, pick it up with the plate you switched, ink and stamp.  You did not have to remove the stamp and replace it with another, and now you can make several cards with this stamp because each stamp remains in its spot.

If you like watching videos, here is a Stampin'Up! video that shows additional ways to use this stamp set and the Stamparatus.





I hope you can now see why I chose this card as a Simple card.  Tomorrow, I will show you how to create a template that will enable you to use the Stamparatus to make a wreath.

I hope you all had a great weekend.  My husband and I usually have pretty simple quiet uneventful lives, but this weekend we went to the New Chicago Brass Band concert on Friday night, and then last night to a show where the presenter impersonated Patsy Cline.  Great music both nights and fun to get out.

It has started to become fall here, my favorite season.
I hope you enjoy your day what ever the weather.
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Don't forget.... 

to follow this page, and if you want to know when I post, sign up for an email notification. 

 If you live in the Jacksonville area, I will be glad to add you to my email list.  Just sign up on the right hand side of this page.

If you want to duplicate this card, you can click on any of the items below and you will be connected to my store.  





Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2o3rBfUiGw

No comments:

Post a Comment