Monday, September 17, 2018

Simple Subtles-Make is Simple Monday




 Another week starts.  Are you anything like me and think about how quickly the weeks seem to fly by? I had a great time at the sewing day on Saturday, but like most things the time went by very quickly and I donot have anything put together to show off today. Lots of little parts, but nothing big yet.

I am trying to have some kind of a theme to my posts each day and Mondays are going to be make it simple.  I always like a card that I know I can make up quickly.

Here is what I think is simple about this card

1. Background is layers of designer paper, not embossing or stamping.

2. Stamped images are photopolymer making them easy to place on the Whisper White card stock.

3. Another layer of Basic Black under the focal point makes it pop.

4. And all the card stock and ink is from the Subtles Collection.  I did not have to look at all 40 colors to see what I wanted to put together.

There are 10 colors in each collection.  My favorite in the Subtles Collection has to be Mint Macaron.  I find I go to that color more than any other when I need a light green color.

This week you will be able to get a glance at all the Subtle colors and see which one is your favorite.

Product of the week is not  a stamp set, or a bundle, but the Subtles 6 by 6 designer paper stack, and the Subtle Collection ink pads. 

Just finished my morning bike ride and ready to start the day.  What will you be doing today?

Tomorrow, I will share a Technique you can create using the new Buffalo Check background stamp.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
[138437]
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment