Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Stamparatus-Wednesday WOW


So how did I get this overlapping flower look using the Stamparatus? Post it Notes!

Before I started any of the stamping, I stamped the solid flower image on a post it note.  I found some post its that have adhesive all over the back.  These are best for this project.  I cut around the flower on one side only.

1. After placing the solid flower stamp on one plate,  I stamped one flower.

2. Next, after placing the detailed flower stamp on another plate, I stamped over the first flower.

3. Then, I placed the post it note over the flower moved my card stock one place on the wreath template, and repeated the process moving the post it note each time, until I had formed my wreath.

I love the look.  I got this idea from watching a video created by Jennifer McGuire.  She has great detailed videos that feature many ways to use stamps.  She is not connected to Stampin'Up! but her ideas can be used with any brand of stamps.  She does not use a Stamparatus, but when watching her videos you can see the advantages of this tool.

Have you ever wished you knew an easy way to made a reversible image?  Well, tomorrow I will show you a very easy way to do that.

Can you believe that September is almost over?  This month has just sped by, but I guess they all have if I think hard about it. I am looking forward to fall weather, one of my two favorite seasons.

Find some time today to do something for you.

Till tomorrow,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment