Thursday, September 20, 2018

Simple Subtles-3-D Thursday Gift Bag Punch Board

I have been doing some deep cleaning in my stamping room and made a few discoveries.  I found the Gift Bag Punch board and realized that I had not made anything with it for ages.  So, here goes for today.

There are directions written right on the punch board which is most helpful. There is a lot of leaway on how you want the gift bag to look.
The width can be anywhere from 10, 11 or 12".
The length can be anywhere from 4-12 inches.  That is quite a range.
I made my width 12" which is the large size. And I made my length 8".
I can't wait to try different sizes out of different kids of paper.

Card Stock
Designer paper
Card Stock that has been stamped on to make your own Designer paper.

Look for a video later on today with several different samples and a demo on how to use the punch board.

I am about 80% finished with getting my stamping room in order.  It is now the hard part.  Trying to decide whether or not to keep something and if I keep it where on earth do I put it.  I shall overcome this problem!

Tomorrow, I will be sharing a card I made for Fun Fact Friday using a stencil intended for embossing paste but come back to see how I used it.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment