Thursday, September 13, 2018

Falling for Leaves-3-D Thursday-Card Holder

 Do you own the Envelope Punch board?  Do you use it?  Did you know it can be used for more than just an envelope?

You can make a card holder from the envelope punch board for just about any sized card you want to make. Check out this video to learn the technique.

 

So something happened when I made this Facebook Live and the video ended up sideways.  I think I have that problem resolved.  Bear with my learning curve.

 Thursdays will be 3-D Thursday.  These items will help you see something different you can make with your stamping supplies other than a card. Look for a new 3-D item each Thursday.

Tomorrow, I am calling Fun Fact Friday.  Do you ever have a hard time cutting out detailed thinlits?  I will share with you a new way to consider cutting thinlits out that will help you have more success.

Another great day, even though the temperature will be in the 80's it still has the feel of fall.  All the humidity has disappeared. So, I have had a bike ride, looking forward to a walk, and plan to be outside as often as I can.

Enjoy your day,
Happy stamping,
Sushi

Product List
<!-------- TAMS End --------- Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment