Monday, September 3, 2018

Picnic Paradise Scrapbook Layout



Do you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?  I have from the very beginning.
Why?
I love getting things in the mail.
I love getting surprises in the mail.
I love making cute crafts quickly.

This is the project that was the July kit.A cute basket that holds 3 gift card sized cards with fruit on the front.
I always watch the video before tackling the kit, in case there is a hint that will make my stamping easier.

There were enough supplies to make 4 baskets.  Leave a comment on my blog and I will draw the name of someone to send one of the baskets to.



I created this layout for my Scrapbook Your Life class to make. I cut apart the envelopes and baskets to make several of the details on the layout.


A close up of the basket.


To create this background to place photos on, I used what was leftover from punching out the fruit to sponge shapes for the background. 
What I love about these monthly kits is the challenge I give myself to use every part of the kit.  

Tomorrow , I will share a different paper pumpkin kit that I made and how I used the supplies for another scrapbook page.

I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day doing something you enjoy.
Happy Stamping,
Sushi




No comments:

Post a Comment