Friday, September 28, 2018

Stamparatus Fun Fact Friday

How many inks do you think I used to stamp the Hooray on this card?
Would you believe it if I told you I just used one ink?
I inked the stamp up thoroughly the first time, and stamped 4 times.

How did I line the stamps up so perfectly each time?  I used the Stamparatus of course.

On the side and the top of the base are some holes.  They match up with the same spot on each one of the plates.

You can lift your plate up to a 90 degree angle, pull it out and move it down one spot.  You do not have to move your stamp, just the plate.

You can do this as many times as you wish.  This is called the hinge technique. 

This card could easily have been my Make it Simple Monday because it is that easy.

There are several other techniques I could share

Making a plaid
Creating Multiple stamps at one time
And more I have not even learned yet

The fun part of this tool is that I was on a team of demonstrators that helped design it.  I love that about Stampin'Up!.  They involve their demonstrators in a lot of the decision making parts of the company.

What have you got planned for your weekend?  I have a family birthday party to attend and then plan to relax and maybe stamp a bit.

Enjoy your weekend,
See you next week,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment