Thursday, September 27, 2018

Stamparatus- 3-d Thursday



Isn't this a cute looking purse?  It could hold some candy, a lip gloss, maybe even some hand sanitizer.  And it is made with the Gift Bag Punch Box.  I watched a great video on how to make this from a site called Qbee's Quest.  You can watch it here.

But I want to show you today how to make a mirror effect on the purse decoration using your Stamparatus.  If you look at the flowers on the purse you can see that the leaf is on the left side and then on the right side.  How can you do that?


First, position and stamp the image on the right hand side of your card stock.

Next, stamp the image in the same spot on a Silicone Craft sheet.


Turn your card stock over and place it on top of the  silicone craft sheet.



Now, you have two flowers that are the mirror image of each other.  The card stock picked up the ink from the Silicone sheet.  Amazing.  I was so surprised at how easy this is.


I think I will made this little purses for my roommates at the Stampin'Up! OnStage event I will be attending in November. They might also make really cute table favors for Christmas at my daughter's house this year.  What else can you think of as ways to use these cute little purses?

Check out this video showing another way you can use the Gift Bag Punch Board.

Tomorrow is the last day for my Stamparatus week, and I will show you a card I made using the hinge technique.

Are you thinking maybe you need one of these nifty tools yet?

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment