Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Falling for Leaves-Wednesday Wow-Stamparatus

Would you believe that this card was made using the Falling for Leaves stamp set?  Can you make a guess what else I used to make this card?

First of all, I used the small stamps from the set in fall colors.

Secondly, I used the stamparatus and the wreath maker template I created to make the fall wreath.

Such fun.  I have to admit that I look at a stamp set now to see if there are parts I can use to make a wreath.  I love doing this.

Tomorrow, I will share a 3-D item I made that will actually hold all the featured cards this week.

My stamp club called Press Club met today and made a special fold card using the same designer paper I have been featuring this week. The ladies had a great time and want more cards that feature fancy folds.

Enjoy your day,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi




Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
[131173]
$6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment