Wednesday, September 5, 2018

May Good Things Grow scrapbook layout




  Wasn't this a beautiful kit?  There were two designs of envelopes that held a card inside.  They would be hard to mail, but perfect on the front of a great gift for someone special. Check out how they were made in this video.

 I decided to take apart the envelopes and turn them into standard sized cards.



I still had lots of little pieces left over from cutting up the envelopes so was able to make a few more cards.

Finally, as a gift to celebrate the anniversary of Paper Pumpkin some wonderful wooden accent pieces were included.  Hmm, I decided to make even more cards with these cute accents.

So, I got at least 17 cards from a kit that was to make 8.  Now, for the scrapbook pages.

I used the envelopes to make pockets and inserted some card stock with an accent on top.  I pictured a special picture or journaling card being inserted in each pocket.



Such fun.  Now, I have to admit that I have a red box overload on a shelf in my stamping room.  I am sometime so busy with classes, when my kit comes, that I don't always get them made up on time.  Tomorrow, when you come back I will show you that I have actually made up the August kit and it is just September 4th.  Yeah Me!

If you subscribe to paper pumpkin how are you doing with getting your kits completed.  I often have had an open stamping time for anyone who wants to bring their kit to my house and we can work on them together.  Sometime being with someone else helps me get things accomplished. How about you?

Today, I will be working on completing a couple more kits.  What will you be doing?

Have a great day finishing up something you have started,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


No comments:

Post a Comment