Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Falling for Leaves-Technique Tuesday-Herringbone Technique

Do you ever end up with tiny strips of paper and wonder whether to save or toss them?  This technique is perfect for all kinds of designer paper scraps.  

The card I made used strips of designer paper that are 3/8 of an inch wide.  Once you learn the technique you could use any size strip you want, and even vary the strips on a card.

These are the supplies you need to make the herringbone.
Designer paper strips (I cut mine 3/8 of an inch and cut 3-6 of each design I wanted to use.)
Adhesive sheet cut the same size as your base card (I cut mine 3 by 4 inches)
Base card (Also 3 by 4 inches)

I will be doing a Facebook Live at 4 PM central standard time and talk you through each step to make a card similar to the one I posted today.  Come by and check it out.  After it is live I will post it here on this blog.

Tomorrow, I will share a card made with this weeks set using the Stamparatus.  I LOVE using the Stamparatus.

Another beautiful fall day.  I plan to spend some time outside on a walk or a bike ride.  I find this time of year very invigorating.

Happy Stamping,
Sushi









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment