Tuesday, September 4, 2018

You Are My Anchor scrapbook layout



  Did you know that not all the Paper Pumpkin kits are cards.  April's kit was a cute box that held 5 small gift card sized cards. 

 The kit had enough supplies to make up 4 of the boxes with 5 cards each.  I gave them away as hostess gifts for several different events I went to this summer. This video shows how easy it is to put the kit together.



I still have plenty of supplies left to make up some more small cards that I plan to use as thank you cards for people who order from me.


I like to actually order 2 complete kits so that I have enough supplies to make up scrapbook layouts with the second kit. This is the layout I made with the April kit. Even though the kit came out in April, I can see putting some summer pictures on these pages.  What would you put on the pages?



I used some of the twine, and some leftover pieces to make a couple of accent pieces.


And finally, I used the negative space from the anchor punch outs to make another accent piece.  I just sponged around the edges and mounted it on a cut up piece of box cover. Once again every little piece accounted for.  

The March paper pumpkin kit was my inspiration for several items that I will share with you tomorrow. I actually made 8 cards and 8 envelopes turn into over 16 cards, from just one kit, and a scrapbook page from the other.

Do you know how to order a Paper Pumpkin kit for yourself?
1. Go to Paper Pumpkin.com.

2. Choose how you want to order the kit. (Monthly, Every 3,6,12 months)

3. Sign up and mention me Sue Scheets as your demonstrator if you do not already work with a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.

4. You need to sign up before the 10th of the month.

5. You can put your subscription on hold, or cancel, but rejoin any time you wish.

Some people like the fall, because September is always Halloween related, October is a fall theme, and November is always Christmas.  These are great times to resign if you have dropped.

Contact me if you have any questions and I will be glad to help you out.

Still very HOT here is Illinois, so this is great time for me to catch up on some of my paper pumpkin kits.

Stay cool,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment