Monday, October 1, 2018

Dashing Deer-Make it Simple Monday


 Last week on my Sushi's Stampers Facebook Group I had a poll going on what stamp set I should use on my blog this week.  Dashing Deer was the one most voted for. I would love to have you as a part of this group meant for anyone who likes to stamp.  

Today's card is simple, but very elegant.  It is what is called a single layer card.  Here is how simple it is to create.

1. Stamp the trees from Winter Woods in Gray Granite ink.  I needed to stamp them twice to get the trees all across the page.

2. I placed both deer on a block and inked them up with Early Espresso ink.  I then inked them in front of the trees.

3. I stamped the trees on the inside of the card and on the envelope.

4. I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the set called Perennial Birthday.  This stamp set is advertised as a Christmas set, but I wanted to show how it can be used for other occasions as well. What do you think?  I think it would  be a great card for an outdoors person.

Tomorrow I will feature a card using this stamp set and the Stamparatus.

My weekend was pretty quiet which is nice once in a while.  We had a short trip to Greenfield to celebrate a step son and grandson's birthdays. The rest of the weekend I spent stamping and cleaning up from a week full of classes.

Today is the first day of October.  Wonder what this month will bring.
Have a great day,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment