Thursday, October 4, 2018

Dashing Deer-3-D Thursday


   For 3-D Thursday, I decided to try out the Take Out Treats framelit.  It is small about 2 inches tall with a base of about 1 1/4 by 1 1/2.. I would fit some Lindor Truffles, or some M&M's, or Hershey Kisses. Can you tell I am a fan of chocolate?

I used copper foil to cut out the small deer for the front and the Joyous Noel designer paper for the box.  These would be fun to have as place settings for our family dinner at Christmas.


 The top folds together like a Chinese Food take out box. I think this is a really cute box and will probable try and find different ways to use it.  Hmm maybe for next week's 3-D.  Look for a video later on today on how to put this together.

Tomorrow, is the last day I will feature the Dashing Deer bundle and I still have not used all the parts of the bundle.  

I've been wrestling with spreadsheets all week, trying to get one created to hold my data from my business.  And boy have I learned a lot and realized today that I have a lot more to learn.  How are you with technology and forms?  I definitely learn by doing. Hopefully I can fix my problem tomorrow. 

I hope you have a great day with wrestling with any kind of technology and have time for some......
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment