Thursday, October 18, 2018

Country Home 3-D Thursday

 Have you ever seen something in the catalog that you wanted to copy for yourself?  I liked this framed art that can be found on page 42 of the Holiday catalog. I was prepared to have to adjust it to a rectangular frame, but when I went to the store, I found an 8 by 8 square frame.  Just the size I wanted.



On the demonstrator site, there is a document that lists all the supplies needed to recreate the projects found in the catalogs.  It also lists any techniques that are used.  When I looked at the picture I figured I would need to use a dauber to create the dark areas on the Tin Tile embossed area.

When I checked out the project, I found that first I needed to lightly sand the area and then apply the color in a circular motion over the sanded area.  I love how it looked when I was finished.

I also learned I could get the linen trim to be the color of Early Espresso by rubbing the side of my marker over the trim.  I was very happy with the result.

Tomorrow, I will share a Christmas card I made just using one of the sayings in this set. 

I am getting ready for my Holiday Open House on Friday and Saturday.  I have lots of fun things planned.  If you are in the area stop on by.  Friday from 6:30-8:30 or Saturday from 1-3.

Till tomorrow,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment