Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happiness Surrounds-Technique Tuesday

This may be the last technique for a while that you can use a Stamparatus for.  It is called the plaid technique. 

1. First you stamp your image several times using the hinge technique.  I used one of the stamps from the set called Touches of Texture.  I stamped it in Soft Sea Foam ink which does not show up very well.

2. Then you turn you card stock 90 degrees and stamp again using the hinge technique.  I used Pear Pizzaz this time. 



For the accent piece I used several of the thinlits in the Snowfall set. I love how the Snow is Glistening stamp set, the Happiness Surrounds set and the thinlits all coordinate together.

Tomorrow, I will share a WOW card that uses the Big Shot embossing mats to create a stunning background for a card.

I usually make my technique video on Tuesday to show the steps you need to take to make the plaid, but will be returning from our trip sometime late today, so look for the video tomorrow.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment