Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Dashing Deer-Wednesday Wow


What made this a WOW card for me?

The wonderful background which ended up being a design from Twinkle Twinkle designer paper.

The bare trees from the Winter Woods bundle.  They were very easy to cut out on the big shot, and the sparkle because I used the Sparkle Glimmer paper.

The lone deer at the front of the card.

I want to acknowledge Tina Wardell from tina'scraftyinkspot where I found my inspiration.  Check out her blog here.


Tina made hers into a frame which I love. Her deer was silver and I added a moon.  I love checking out Pinterest for inspiration.  Thanks Tina for your great inspiration.



Another ordering special is going on right now till the 7th.  In honor of World Card Making day, which Stampin'Up! is making World Card Making Week. The attached list of items are on sale through the 7th.

You can order through me online at www.sushi.stampinup.com or email me your order at sue.scheets@gmail.com

Today is an amazing 90 degrees when just a week ago it was 47 in the morning.  It must be Illinois is all I have to say about that.  I am staying inside and stamping.

Hope your day is a good one,
Come back tomorrow to see a really cute little 3-D take out box.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment