Monday, October 29, 2018

Happiness Surrounds-Make it Simple Monday

 Ink, Paper, and stamps make this a very simple card.  This is the stamp set called Happiness Surrounds and is the second set in the Snowflake Showcase exclusive offers which starts Thursday and lasts till the end of November.

I decided to use the neutrals for the colors of the card.  I don't know if you have noticed, but there are 3 colors now in the neutral family  Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, and Night of Navy. Don't they look great together!

Tomorrow I will share a card I made using the Stamparatus and the Plaid technique. Come back to see how easy this technique is.

I made this post earlier last weekend, because my husband and I are spending a few days in the Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois at a bed and breakfast to celebrate our 35th anniversary.  

I hope you all had a great weekend and will share this blog with your friends.

If you did not have a chance to do some stamping then maybe you can find time to do some today.

Have a great day,
Sushi

 Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment