Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Dashing Deer-Technique Tuesday

  
You know how much I love using the Stamparatus to create a wreath.  Well, I decided to try making a wreath with the Dashing Deer stamp set.  I think the deer look like they are drinking water out of a stream.  There are a lot of stamp sets that are great for building a wreath.  But, they are usually flowers or nature items. What do you think of this one?

Last week I got confused, image that!  I made a posted a 3-D video on my Technique Tuesday day.  Today, I plan to post a video showing you how to make an easy template to create a wreath card. It will be posted later on today.

Stampin'Up! came out with some extras you can order for the Stamparatus.  

Grid paper that is made to fit over the foam pad for protection.
Extra magnets in case yours break.
Extra plates so you can have stamps ready to go if you are using multiple layers.

If you want ordering information click here.



Today is my catch up day.  Getting caught up on my monthly stats for my business, and getting some thank you cards sent out.  What will you be doing today?

Check back tomorrow for a WOW card using this great set.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment