Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Snowfall Thinlits-Wednesday WOW

The background is the WOW of this card.  I thought about some things in my cabinet that I had not used for some time and came up with Brusho.  I used the color Prussian Blue because I knew I wanted some sky.  

After the ink dried I brushed over the Brusho with the Champagne Mist shimmer paint.  I loved the effect that created.




Next, I cut out all the different shapes of snowflakes from Whisper White card stock.  I then brushed more shimmer paint over the snowflakes.  When I did that I noticed I picked up some of the color from the Brusho background.  So not only did I brush shimmer paint over the snowflakes, but it had a light blue tint to it.  

For the final touch I added a rhinestone jewel in the center of each snowflake.  I'm not going to forget how great Brusho is for making a background.

Tomorrow, I will share an ornament I made for my 3-D project.  Be sure and come back for a peak.

I made cards with the Seniors today.  Each month we make a Birthday, Christmas, and seasonal card.  I frequently use leftovers from my other card classes and don't worry as much about using retired items.  These ladies come for the cards not to order.

Have a great day with time for some stamping,
Sushi



Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment