Friday, October 5, 2018

Dashing Deer-Fun Fact Friday

I fell in love with these skeletal trees the first time I saw them. but wondered how on earth I could adhere them to the paper I would put them on.

That brings me to today's fun fact.  If you take one of our silicone craft sheets, and place it under the tree with the back facing up, you can use your snail adhesive.  The adhesive will not stick to the sheet, but will stick to the tree.

And if you plan ahead, you can also use our multipurpose adhesive sheets.  You first attach them to the paper you want to cut out and then cut it out.  When you peel the back off the cut out image it is totally sticky.
I had a lot of this design from the Wood Texture designer paper stack and liked it for the background of this stamp.  Sort of a symbolic representation of the woods. 
Are you now in love with the Dashing Deer bundle?  There are still some parts that I did not use this week.

Next week I will be featuring cards and treat holders that you can make for Halloween.  I will be using my favorite Halloween set from the Holiday catalog. Can you guess which one it is?

These are the last few days of the World Card making sale. Check out the flyer here.

We had our 90 degree day, and then our 60 degree day and now we have rain.  A good day to stay inside and create.  I am really excited because today is my Get to Know Your Stamparatus class and I have 7 people coming.  I hope they will be as excited as I am about this great tool when the class is over.

Have a great day where ever you are
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment