Thursday, October 11, 2018

Spooky Sweets-3-D Thursday

I wanted to show case a treat bag for 3-D Thursday and this is such a cute one.  Check out the tutorial here from Karen Robinson.  What I want to know if where can you find the Lindor candy she posted.  

I figured I would stop by my local Dollar Tree store and see what I could find.  I figured cute Halloween pencils would definitely fit inside, but maybe I'll find something else.  Do you have any ideas?

I used the Twinkle Builder punch for the stars.  Some of them are so tiny.  I decided to try out my Take Your Pick tool.  That is a neat tool.

First, I put small dots of glue where I wanted the stars to do.
Next, I used the clay end of the tool to pick up the star.
Finally, it was so easy to place the star right on top of the glue.

No more glue all over my fingers.  I can't wait to create a new item to use this tool with.

Tomorrow I will feature a card using the Marble Background stamp.  Love how that looks like I used the Shaving Cream technique.

Tonight the temperature is supposed to get down into the 30's. Wow, not ready for it to be quite that cold. But, maybe next week it will be back in the 80's.

Cold day, stay inside and stamp.  That is my motto for today.
Till tomorrow,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment