Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happiness Surrounds-Wednesday Wow


Happy Halloween!  My husband and I usually leave our light off and go downstairs to watch TV.  He does not enjoy the constant ringing of the doorbell.  I may stay upstairs for a bit and hand out the last of my Paper Pumpkin treat bags.

I saw a similar card on Pinterest and thought it was quite the WOW card.  When I looked closer I noticed the creator had cut out all her images on the Big shot and glued them as the background of her card.  It was lovely.
I decided to try and use the new to SU Big Shot embossing pads.  They are awesome.  I layered the flower thinlits according to the directions for using the mats and instead of cutting out the flower it embossed them in the background. 

Tomorrow, I will share a 3-D card with you using more of these great stamps and thinlits.

My husband Sam and I had a great trip, and decided we might like  to travel Illinois and try out more Bed and Breakfasts.  Sounds like fun to me.

Have a great day,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment