Friday, October 26, 2018

Snow is Glistening-Fun Fact Friday

A little dab 'll do ya.  So if you like doing things a little out of the ordinary, then this is a fun fact for you.

You notice that I painted a dab of shimmer paint in the center of each snowflake, in the back ground and on the tree.

Did you also notice the little dots of shimmer paint on the tag and on the background?  In case you have never done this before here is how I did it.
First I put a small amount of shimmer paint in an empty embellishment container.

Then I added a little bit of water along the edge of the container.

I thinned the shimmer paint out, dipped my paint brush into the paint, then tapped it on my finger.  That created the little dots.  Now, that was fun.

Are loving this stamp set and framelits yet?  Well, next week I will feature the second stamp set that is a part of the Snowflake Showcase special offer.  The stamp set is called Happiness Surrounds, and is meant to be used for any occasion.  The great thing is many of the images in this set can be cut out with the Snowfall thinlit dies.

So,have a great weekend, and find some time for some stamping.
Sushi




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment