Friday, October 19, 2018

Country Home-Fun Fact Friday

You might be wondering what about this card has anything to do with the Country Home stamp set.  Well, the saying is from the set.  I wanted to find some way to make a Christmas card.

My accent piece is made using the Starburst punch, and the Everyday label punch.  I like to find ways to layer these great punches.

The leaves are made with the leaf, and sprig punch.  I made a couple of leaves using some of the Vellum Card stock.  I got that idea from several of the Paper Pumpkin kits I have been making up lately.  

I have such fun figuring out what cards to feature each week on this blog.  If you enjoy what I have written, please like this page, and share it with your friends.  You can also sign up to be informed each time I post on the blog.  

Next week I will be featuring 2 stamp sets, and thinlits that coordinate with them.  These will be available to purchase the month of November.  Lots of snowflakes, and a seasonal set.  Fun!

Busy as a bee getting ready for tonight's Open House.

Till next week,
Have a wonderful weekend,
Sushi

Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00
Sprig Punch
[148012]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment