Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Spooky Sweets-Wednesday Wow

Last week at a Butterfly Friends meeting 2 members showed me how to make a pop up card that I loved.  So, this week for my WOW card I tried it myself.


The inside of the card.  It pops out when you open the card. Now, I am thinking about a Thanksgiving and Christmas card I could make using this feature.


Have you made any pop up cards?  Share what they look like.

Tomorrow, I will share a 3-D box I found. Come back and tell me what you would put in it.

Yesterday was my 35 year anniversary.  I felt like it was quite the accomplishment for a second marriage.  My husband surprised me with a diamond ring.  He is such a wonderful man, and like any married couple should, we have stayed with each other through the good and bad times and are now such a comfort to each other.

Rain again today, so I guess it will be a good stamping day,
Till tomorrow,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment