Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Country Home-Technique Tuesday

Can you tell what I used the Stamparatus for on this card?  I used it to make the 4 squares on the left hand side of the card.  Notice they are perfectly lined up and perfectly spaced.  There is no way that I could have done that on my own.  The Stamparatus is what helped me.
I will be making a video this afternoon to show how the hinge effect works.  Let's hope that I can figure out how to make it the correct way and not sideways.  So, check it out later on today, or check out my facebook page Stampin with Sushi where I will post it live at 4 Central Standard time.





Did you notice this Blackberry Bliss doily at the bottom of the card?  It is actually made with a new set that will be offered the month of November.  And it is a snowflake, which can double as a doily.  

I will be featuring the sets, framelits, paper, and accessories next week on my blog.  Be sure and check back next week.

Tomorrow I will share a WOW card that features a fancy fold.  I love folded cards because they show off both sides of the designer paper.

Have you had a great big weather change?  In Illinois last night the temp got to be below freezing and for the first time we kept our heat on.  Lots of layers for me.

A great way to stay warm is to keep your fingers moving.
So find a way to stamp today.
Sushi


Product List
Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment