Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Snow is Glistening-Technique Tuesday


 Do you wonder how I was able to have the deer in mirror image on this card?  I used the Stamparatus, and my silicone craft sheet.  I will be posting a video this afternoon where I show how you do this step by step.

I was also able to use the stamparatus to create the snow images all across the card without lots of overlap.  How did I do that?  I used the hinge technique.  I made it so easy to get the images where I wanted them.

Do you notice the shimmer all over the front of the card?  I used a technique I learned  on the Stampin'Up! website.  First I mounted a piece of Multipurpose adhesive sheet on top of my stamped images.  Then I took the top layer off.  This was very sticky and perfect for sprinkling on some dazzling diamonds glitter.

I love how it looks like it is snowing.

Tomorrow, I will share a card that features Brusho, Glimmer paint, and the Snowfall thinlit dies.

I had a great day yesterday combining my two hobbies.  First, I did some stamping in the morning, and then in the afternoon I worked on my Get it Done project for the American Sewing guild.  I even got in a bike ride and made dinner.  That is a great day in my eye and my husband's.

Till tomorrow,
Have a great evening,
Sushi


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment