Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Country Home-Wednesday Wow

Do you love how the drapery fold on this card shows both sides of the designer paper?  I learned this technique from a posting I found on Catherine Carroll's blog.  Check it out here

 Here's what makes this card a WOW for me.

1. I used the flowers by themselves.
2. The velvet ribbon adds a lot.
3. The piece I cut out to make the fold is placed on the envelope to tie the card and envelope together.
4. And of course the curtain fold.

Tomorrow, I am excited to show my 3-D picture.  I found the inspiration in the Holiday catalog.  I love how our catalogs are more than places to showcase our products.  They are inspirations to help us use these products.

My husband and I volunteer to help our local food center.  We go to a local grocery store, pick up day old bread items, or newly expired items and then deliver them to the food center.  Last night was the volunteer banquet where we learned lots of information about what the many other volunteers do to help out.  It was a good evening.

Have a great day today,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment