Monday, October 22, 2018

Snow is Glistening-Make it Simple Monday

 There is a great one month only special coming up starting November 1. This week I am featuring one of the stamp sets and the thinlits and next week I will feature the other set and the thinlits..

This card certainly meets the simple look. But you might wonder how I got the background snowflake.



I needed the snowflake for a card I made a few weeks ago.  I used it as a doily. Check it out here. After creating the card and putting my supplies away. I found this wonderful negative image left over.

So, I added a snowflake on the inside and a simple saying and ended up with my card for today.  I try to never throw away leftover pieces from kits or from using the big shot.  

My weekend was a good one.  I had my Holiday Open House.  It was a very windy day and did keep several people who really wanted to come from attempting the drive on the high way.  Those who came had a great time.  They got to play with some new tools...

The Take Your Pick tool
The Stamparatus
Stampin Blends
and a Spectrum Pad

In addition they made samples from a couple of the kits in the Holiday catalog.

Tomorrow I will share a technique you can use with this wonderfully versatile set.

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

If you comment on my post, I will send you one of the featured cards this week.  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment