Monday, October 15, 2018

Country Home-Make it Simple Monday

 What can be simpler, than one color, one stamp, and one embossing folder?
Stamp-Country Home
Color-Basic Gray
Embossing folder- Tin Tile
I did add a little touch of black with the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

Can you picture this card done with many different colors? When I get ready to create my cards for the week, I often go to Pinterest and search out the different ideas other demonstrators have posted.  Then I try to pick my favorites and tweek them a little to make them my own.

  I was inspired by a card featured on Katrina's Kreative Heart's blog.
Click on the link and you can see how I changed my card.

1. I changed the color
2. I changed the saying
3. I left out the doily.
4.I changed the ribbon.

Thanks, Katrina for the great idea.

Tomorrow, I will share another card I made using the Stamparatus.  This time I used the hinge technique.

Well, how was your weekend?  Saturday we attended a wedding where I made the card, and a gift.  I tried to make both the card and the gift reflect the style of the wedding invitation.  I will post these today on my Facebook Page, Stampin with Sushi.

Yesterday my husband and I went to a concert under the dome in our library.  They schedule 4 concerts a year with local performers.  Yesterday was a concert given by 3 local ladies, who sang their favorites from a variety of musicals.  My favorite they sang was For Good from Wicked.

Today is my Sew Monday.  I love to sew as well as stamp and try to designate one day a week for sewing projects.  If I get anything done I will post it tomorrow in addition to my card of the day.

Have a great day,
Find some time to stamp,
Sushi
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment