Friday, October 12, 2018

Spooky Sweets-Fun Fact Friday

Don't you love the swirly sky on this card.  I got the idea from Tina's Crafty Ink Spot.  Check out her card here and see the changes I made.

The fun fact for this Friday is the background stamp.  It looks like the shaving cream technique to me.  So, you can achieve a look you want in one easy step by using a background stamp.

Next week, I will be featuring the stamp set Country Home and the designer paper called Country Lane.  There are no sets in the Holiday Catalog that have the words Happy Thanksgiving, but I will show you how to create some Thanksgiving cards any way.

I have some great news, I have totally cleaned up my stamping room and plan to keep it that way.  The project for today is going to be a pile of papers.  You know that pile.  Hard to decide whether to keep or throw away, and if you want to keep it where do you put it.  It may take me as long to go through this pile as it did to clean up the rest of the area. Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend.
May it include some time to stamp,
Sushi

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment