Monday, October 8, 2018

Spooky Sweets-Make It Simple Monday

I based this card on one I found created by bijmaargreit.com.  I found it to be simple but it popped out at me because of the monochromatic look.

1. Background is the Buffalo Check stamp set.  I leave mine in the stamp case it came in.  I ink it up, lay my card stock over the ink, place a piece of scrap paper over that and press all over. I have been very happy with my results.

2. I punched a white circle, stamped the cloud on top, punched some bats and glued all these onto the card.

3. You might wonder where I got the word BOO!.  It was from the September paper pumpkin kit.  I stamped boo on my envelope and on the inside of the card on a piece of white card stock. Simple, cute and fun to make.

Did you know that you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin on this blog?  There is a special going on now for brand new subscribers.  You can get your first month for $5.00. What a deal!  The following months are $19.95 and have enough supplies for at least 8 cards.

Come back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday.  I will be featuring another Stamparatus wreath card and make another video to show how to create a wreath of your own.

We had a great weekend which included a visit yesterday to visit our son who lives in St. Louis.  I love seeing Chris, but the visits are also special because he finds the best places to go out to eat.  The town I live in has about every fast food restaurant you could think of and many, many pizza places.  And that is about it.  So,you can see why it is such a treat to eat out in St. Louis.  No chains for sure.

Have a great evening,
Take time to stamp,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment