Thursday, October 25, 2018

Snowfall Thinlits-3-D Thursday

If you guessed that my 3-D item made with snowflakes, might be an ornament then you guessed correctly.
First I cut out 6 of the largest snowflake using the new White Velveteen sheets.  The paper is thin enough to cut easily with the big shot.  I thought the paper might be thicker.

Next, I folded each snowflake in half making sure the velveteen side was on the inside.  

The next step was to put glue on the solid part of the snowflake and glue two together.  I kept adding a snowflake until I was glue the last and first snowflake together.

There was a hole in the center that I slipped some twine through, tied on a couple of snowflake trinkets on the ends, and added a dab of glue to keep the knots tied.



I thought the ornament needed a finishing touch, so I painted some glimmer paint on each tip.

It didn't take me too long to make, and I see this being a great gift to make for Christmas.  

Fall has arrived in Illinois.  The evening temperatures get down to the 30's and daily I notice the colors of fall coming out on the trees in town.  That is my favorite part of fall.  

Have a great day, Enjoy the change of the seasons.
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment