Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Spooky Sweets-Technique Tuesday

I have to say this Halloween wreath was sure fun to make.  Last week I shared how to create a template to create a wreath using your Stamparatus.  This week I will show you how to use the template in my weekly video. Be sure and check back at 4 PM to watch the video.

I used a bat, moon and the word Boo! in the wreath.



Sometimes the center of a wreath looks a little cluttered. So, I created this accent piece for the center.  It completed the wreath.

And for the final touch, I tied a knot with the sparkly ribbon.  Sure was fun to make.

A lot of wreath cards I have seen have been made with plants and flowers.  I like to try and make unusual ones with different items.  That is why I tried these Halloween items.

Tomorrow, I will share a pop up card for my Wednesday Wow.  I learned the technique from Robin and Claudia at my up line meeting last week.  I know I will trying it out with more cards for different occasions.

Till Then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment