Saturday, January 12, 2013

Buzzing Away in Orlando

    

     Picture me in warm sunny Orlando, Florida as you read this entry.  I am attending the StampinUp Leadership conference that is help in Orlando this year.  In order to keep up my blog, I have written these entries in cold, gloomy Illinois.  So, I have great hopes for the climate in Florida.
     Part of the pleasure of attending a StampinUp event is swapping.  Just what is swapping you might ask?  Well, I made card fronts of 3 different designs of cards and will exchange the ones that I made with other demonstrators attending the conference.  It is great fun to see what ideas everyone else has and I always come home inspired.
    This is one of the swaps I made to trade.  I used supplies that are in the new Spring Catalog and the Sale a Bration brochure.  You just might be able to make these cards in one of my up and coming classes.  So,what is new on this card......
1.  The embossing background is called Honeycomb. (Spring Catalog)
2.  The cute little bees are from a new stamp set called Collage Curios. (Spring Catalog)
3.  The saying is from the set called Feel Goods (Spring Catalog)

  When I saw the embossing folder I immediately thought beehive. I really like how this turned out.  I wonder if anyone else had my thought.  By the way this is a Sushi Original.  That means I did not copy any part of this card from anyone else. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment