Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How to create a Sale a Bration Order



     Does this card look a little familiar to you?  I loved the scrapbook layout that we made in my Scrapbook Your Life class a couple of weeks ago and wondered if I could adapt the layout and turn it into a card.  This is what I came up with.  What do you think?
  
    How can you decide what to order if you are just starting out as a stamper, but want to take advantage of the free item offer.

  Choose the Getting Started Cardstock bundle  $6.95
                    Getting Started Stampin Spots      $21.95
                    A stamp set of your choice           $24.95
                                             Total                    $53.85
You are now able to choose a free item from the Sale A Bration brochure.

Questions?  Contact me for an answer. sue.scheets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment