Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Hello Sale a Bration Projects


 
    Wouldn't you love to know multiple ways to use a Simply Sent kit?  Well, today I will show you two great looks from one Sale A Bration kit.  


The top image is a card with matching envelope made from the Happy Hello Simply Sent kit I received when I spent $50. (Easy for me to do as you might imagine) I love the fact that all the supplies are in the kit and I needed nothing extra to make the card.  

The second image is a box that is made from one of the cards.  It uses all the same materials, but instead of a card it can hold some chocolate candy or timy note cards.  All you need to make this is a bit of scoring, and a bit of Sticky tape.
I found the directions on Barb Mullikin's website.  Thanks Barb for the great idea.

You might be thinking you would like to make one of the boxes.  Well, come to my Open House Friday and Saturday and you will be able to see first hand how easy it is to make this box.

How fast can you make a list of items you would like that total $50 so you can have one of these kits for yourself?

2 comments:

  1. This little box was so cute-loved it and all the other projects we made at the Open House. Good fun on a cold Friday night-thanks!

    ReplyDelete