Monday, January 28, 2013

Spritz up Your Valenine Treat Bag

 
    Don't you like the idea of a special treat for that special someone.  I think putting a cookie, some candy or a special gift in a heart shaped container like this would make someone's day.  I got my idea from the StampinUp website.  I just changed up the original idea a bit.
 
  The finishing touch was my own spritz sprayed over the completed project.
Here's how I made the spritz.
 
1. First I used one of the StampinSpritzers
 
2. I filled it up 3/4 of the way with rubbing alcohol.  This will allow the mixture to dry faster than if you use water.
 
3. Then I added about 5 drops of Pink Pirouette reinker
 
4.  Finally, I added 3-4 drops of Champagne Mist shimmer paint.
 
With this formula you can make any color spritz to glisten up your projects.  What colors would you use?
 
Supplies needed
Rich Regals, Whisper, Rose Red, card stock
That's the Ticket, Oh Hello stamp set
Front Page, Summer Smooches Designer paper
Heart Framelits
White Baker's twine
Designer Vintage Faceted buttons
Paper Doilies
Cute Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment