Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine Treat Bundle Card

     

     Would you like to be able to make a card like this one? I can teach you how.  The stamped image on the card is one of the current specials from StampinUp. How can you get the stamp? It takes just 3 little steps.
 
1.  Let me know of your interest and order through my website

2. Email me your interest and I will order it for you

3. Cost is $5.95 and with the stamp you will receive a package of 1 by 8 cello bags for free.

   This was one of the technique cards we made at Press Club last night. The featured product and technique was lace.  Don't you just love the crochet ribbon and the lacey look it gives to the card. If you think you might like to join Press club check out my website at the address below for details.

www.sushi.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment