Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fill Your Card Box Again Categories

   

     This card was one of the swaps I received at convention in 2012.  It was a hit at the Blank card class, our last session of Fill Your Card Box class.  What do you love about the card?
  I love.....
     1. The simple design
     2. The texture from the embossing folders
     3. The giraffe and all the other stamps in the Zoo Review stamp set
     4. The colors of the card

So what are the categories for the cards we will be making this year?
   Jan. Winter cards (Love, Valentine's Day, wedding, anniversary, snow)
   Feb.  Female Birthday cards
   March Spring cards (Easter, Mother's Day, Friendship for Females spring)
   April  Male Birthday cards
   May Summer cards (Father's Day, Fourth of July, Friendship for Males, summer)
   June Congratulations cards
   July Kids Birthday cards
   August Get Well cards
   Sept. Fall Cards Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall)
   Oct. Sympathy cards
   Nov. For You cards
   Dec. Blank All Occasion cards

You may wonder.....
    Do I have to sign up for all the classes or can I pick and choose the ones I want to attend?  You may attend any of the classes you wish to I just ask you to RSVP ahead of time so I can plan the correct number of supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment