Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Black and White and Red all Over




     I love the look of a black and white card with a splash of another color.  The stamp set used in this sample was one I received at Leadership 2012.  I have used the flowers in the stamp set several times, but this is the first card I have made with the bird.  I think it is the perfect accent on an otherwise beautiful card. Several of my favorite tools are featured in this card..
  Big Shot
  Framelits
  Embossing Powder
  Embossing folders
  Rhinestones
  What is your favorite part of the card?  What color combination would use if you remade the card?  Different colors would give the card a totally different look.  A great idea for a future post. This was card number 5 of the cards we made in the Blank card class held last month. 
   Did you know there is a way for you to make an extra card for free? All you have to do is RSVP and I will have a free card for you to make as my way of saying thanks for letting me know you are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment