Thursday, January 3, 2013

Candy Canes from Leslie



     Leslie is my closest upline.  Here's how that goes.  My sister Karen, is the demonstrator that I joined up under, Karen joined up under Leslie, so Leslie is what is called my upline.  Leslie sent me this adorable Christmas card.  Inside she wrote her message on a post-it note, so I could remove the note and send the card onto someone else.  I love that idea, but decided this year to keep the card for inspiration.  There are several of my favorite items in this card.  If you haven't been able to guess what they are by now I will tell you.....
   Designer paper
   Framelits
   Ribbon
   Matching stamp set
    Framelits are as good as punches in my eyes.  You stamp the image of your choice, place a framelit over the image then run both items through the Big Shot and it is just like you punched the image out in the first place.  I am wondering what your favorite tools are that StampinUp carries?

No comments:

Post a Comment