Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vine Street Embossing Card

 
     Now that you know how to get a great look from your Vine Street embossing folder I thought I would share a card I made for my Sale A Bration open house that used the folder.  Was this card a Sushi original?  No, I CASED it from my friend Julie Davison and just changed it up a bit. Can you see how I changed her card to make it my own?

1. I used the entire folder and not just one strip.

2. I changed the size of the card making this one a standard card size 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.

3. I left off the saying making this a card that could be used for any occasion.

    Casing is fun and perfectly acceptable as long as you give the originator of the design some credit.  Thank you Julie for your inspiration.
     Can you come up with a card that is a CASE of my CASE?  Send it to me I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment